- 1. Place the patient in a separate room and restrict his movement around the apartment.
- 2. Keep a distance of at least one meter.
- 3. Provide the patient with separate appliances and utensils, wash them every time before and after meals.
- 4. Contact with the infected must be in gloves and a mask, after – wash your hands with soap. The patient himself must also wear personal protective equipment.
- 5. The patient’s garbage and waste are disposed of separately.
- 6. The apartment requires daily cleaning with detergents and disinfect all surfaces.
- 7. Bed linen must be washed separately at a temperature of 60-90 degrees.
8. Try to ventilate the room as often as possible.
One of the patients of the Kaliningrad Infectious Disease Hospital described how he fights against coronavirus. Now, together with the man, the wife, son and mother-in-law are in the medical facility.