Thus, 24,012 people have already been infected with coronavirus in Ukraine, and 340 new patients have been diagnosed in the last 24 hours.
According to the Center for Public Health, there are 1,725 children and 4,621 doctors among all those infected. Most of the patients are in outpatient treatment, 7362 people needed hospitalization. 283 patients, including one child and 26 physicians, were connected to ventilators.
Complications of coronavirus in Ukraine have killed 718 people, including 36 health workers. 9690 patients (2354 physicians and 663 children) overcame the disease.
Currently, coronavirus disease has been detected:
- Chernivtsi region – 3377 cases;
- Kyiv – 3043 cases;
- Rivne region – 1770 cases;
- Lviv region – 1700 cases;
- Kyiv region – 1600 cases;
- Ivano-Frankivsk region – 1420 cases;
- Transcarpathian region – 1206 cases;
- Ternopil region – 1176 cases;
- Kharkiv region – 1083 cases;
- Vinnytsia region – 1005 cases;
- Dnipropetrovsk region – 942 cases;
- Volyn region – 932 cases;
- Odessa region – 896 cases;
- Zhytomyr region – 742 cases;
- Kirovohrad region – 514 cases;
- Khmelnytsky region – 454 cases;
- Zaporozhye region – 447 cases;
- Cherkasy region – 406 cases;
- Mykolaiv region – 294 cases;
- Poltava region – 270 cases;
- Kherson region – 178 cases;
- Chernihiv region – 177 cases;
- Sumy region – 170 cases;
- Donetsk region – 163 cases;
- Luhansk region – 47 cases.
There are no data from the temporarily occupied territories of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, Donetsk, Luhansk oblasts and the city of Sevastopol.
We will remind, in the Lviv region the coronavirus was picked up by 1700 people. 421 patients have already recovered, 56 people have died. The latest victim of the coronavirus in the region was a 70-year-old man. He died today, June 1, at the 8th Lviv Hospital from complications caused by the disease.
Earlier, on May 31, a paramedic from the Sokal emergency medical substation died of COVID-19.
According to the Lviv portal, doctors predict that the peak of the coronavirus in the Lviv region will last until early June.
There is also a free Stop Coronavirus hotline in Lviv. To get a free professional medical consultation, you need to call: 0 800 208 868. The hotline was created on the initiative of Lviv resident Ihor Vasyunyk.